Sunday, June 22, 2014

Art Journal: Week 3


The challenge this week was "Pattern Mixing." The author of the course chose to mix neutral patterns, and I followed suit.

The prompt this week was to make a list of things we "Want More" and "Need More." I found myself righting these two lists in a different notebook & staring at the page for awhile because it was hard to separate the two. Somethings I thought that I wanted... actually ended up on the "need more" list, and vice versa.

Right now, this weekend I want more: naps, adventures, ice cream, and nieces (I always mispell that word) & nephews. And I need more: time with God, date nights, days off, and inspiration.

For this page I used scraps I had in my paper selection: a paper bag from an old-fashioned portrait studio,  a scrap from when I was an RA and decorated my hall with "patterns" of scrapbook paper, and some pieces from Project Life Sunshine & Seafoam editions (By Elsie Larson & Elise Cripe), and alphabet stickers I found at Michael's.

View the progess of my 52 Weeks of Art Journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share