Friday, December 13, 2013

Shrimp Marinara Tortelinni

Hey all! It's been awhile. Mr. Toews & I have been very busy with work & living. No much time (or energy) to blog, Sorry! Recently I realized. Oh wow! It is almost the end of 2013. I really need to get working on my goals! Or at least blog about them, because I have been working on them outside of the blogging realm. The biggest goal of 2013 is to try 50 new recipes. and I am close! Although I have not written blogs about most of the recent recipes. These next few days before the New Year will be dedicated to catching up! Wish me luck!

Without further ado. Here is my recipe for Shrimp Marinara Tortellini:
Ingredients:
  • Spaghetti sauce
  • Olive oil
  • Onions
  • Mushrooms
  • Broccoli
  • Tomatoes
  • Shrimp
  • Brown sugar
  • Your favorite seasonings (we use oregano, crushed red peppers, garlic, and itallian seasoning)
  • Tortellini (we used the dried kind in the pasta aisle)
Steps:
  • Saute together all the veggies & shrimp with olive oil.
  • Add spaghetti sauce.
  • Mix in a bit of brown sugar (not a lot but enough for a slightly sweet taste)
  • Add your seasonings to taste
  • At the same time as all of the above, cook your tortellini in boiling water until tender
  • & eat like you would a spaghetti dish.
  • (remember your napkins!)
P.S. Sorry for the bad quality indoor, unnaturally-lit, iPhone photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share