Friday, May 17, 2013

Baby Blanket

My sister is having a baby! Tomorrow we are throwing her a shower to shower them both with gifts & love. (Anticipate posts about recipes and decorations, etc).

I crocheted this pink & white chevron blanket for the little one as soon as I found out the babe was a girl. I am sooo excited to be getting another niece  (and this one will live so close that I will get to babysit often.)

Oh the ruckus the two of us will make as she ages. World, you better make way for Auntie Erin and Baby Francy. We'll make a perfect pair. =)
What do you think of the baby blanket? Check out my crochet shop to see other items I have created. You can also custom order a blanket like this one if you wish. Stay tuned to the blog for a tutorial on how I made this one. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this blanket. I made one blanket for a friend having a baby, and I swore I would never do one again. It took forever, and didn't turn out how I wanted. Yours looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share