Wednesday, May 29, 2013

50 Recipes: Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

Today over on Little House Living, I have posted about easy strawberry cheesecake. I made them in individual cups. What I loved about that recipe was that the cheesecakes were really simple, required no baking and took only 15 minutes maximum to prepare. Plus they were soooo delicious! Click here to see the recipe.

Fortunately, I had a bit of cream cheese filling left over, so I was able to make some even simpler strawberry cheesecake bites. Here's what I did.
  • Cut the green leaves off of a strawberry. 
  • Spread some of the cream cheese filling on top. (Click here for the filling recipe)
  • Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of the filling. 
  • Try not to eat the whole thing in one bite.
The reason I made those cheesecake cups was to help celebrate Kameron's Film Festival achievement back in April. If you recall, he won both the  people's choice & the judges panel awards. See the movie he submitted below.



Be sure you head on over to Little House Living blog to check out the recipe for these easy individual cheese cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share