Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wedding: Our Wedding Party

Picking our wedding party was a fun process. Though it was really hard! If we were extreme and indecisive  we would have had 20 people standing on each side. At least. In the end we wanted the people standing with us to be friends & family who had been with us through thick&thin and who would continue to be life, long friends. I won't really talk about the process, but I will point out the obvious:
The bride had a man standing up with her.
The groom had a woman standing up with him.

Since the guy is my best friend, we wanted him to be on my side to signify his support of me.
Since the woman is his sister, we wanted her to be on his side to signify her support of him.
A bit unconventional, we know, but it worked and we loved the dynamic of each side of the wedding party.
A big THANK YOU to all of you who stood up with us as we exchanged vows and became man & wife. You guys rock.

1 comment:

  1. what fun!!!! yes. picking who was going to be in the wedding was the hardest thing for me and my husband!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share