Wednesday, January 02, 2013

RESOLUTIONS for 2013



Yep. I went for it. I made some New Years Resolutions. These are pretty general and not too measurable, so I think I might actually be able to follow them. I am not a big fan of the resolutions to "Lose 30 pounds," etc. I call this my Better Life to do list. Not necessarily a list that I can check off, but a list that I can keep getting better at to live a better life. 
  • spend more time outside
  • take more walks
  • be more intentional with relationships
  • read more books
  • write more letters
  • be more creative
  • be more open
  • save more money
  • drink more water
  • try more new things
  • be more organized
  • take more vitamins
  • pray more often
I may come up with a more specific list later. But this will do for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Flipping through some missed posts and found you on today's letters! My hubby & I just so happen to be visiting Chicago right now :). Adorable blog, and love,love,love the "quick crafts"--- genius!!! Looking forward to following you in the future!

    Your fellow native Midwesterner,
    S

    www.pshandmades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share