Friday, January 04, 2013

GOALS for 2013


So before, I posted a few resolutions for the near year. They were pretty generic and covered a lot of different bases. I wanted to create a small list of measurable goals. These ones have an overall theme of being more creative (which is one of my resolutions). 
  • read 12 books
  • take 365 photos of us
  • crochet 10 hats
  • crochet/sew 3 blankets/quilts
  • learn 50 new recipes
Some will be very easy to accomplish (reading, hats) while others will be more challenging (quilts, photos). But maybe I can hold myself accountable - and feel free to do the same.

3 comments:

  1. Even the littlest goals are great goals! All the best with crocheting....I recently moved & while searching for a job have had time to crochet a zillion blankets! I used a bigger hook & a faster stitch, but before this had only finished like 3 blankets...EVER.

    Happy 2013! All the best wishes!

    oh, I popped over from the Totally Awesome Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your list has only concrete goals. Hopefully that will make it easier to budget your time for them. I have yet to write up my list of resolutions, but I'll also try to keep it precise (no "Paint more often, blog more often" type goals).

    BTW Found you through the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about the same thing with the photo related thing. What I regret about the photos nowadays is that I usually forget to print them. So I delete so many pictures in time. I lose them whenever my computer is broken etc. So as a note I will say: "take a picture everyday and at the end of every month, print that photo".
    I wish you the best of luck in 2013.Hope you will accomplish all your goals.
    Kisses and hugs!
    Love, Andreea!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share