Friday, December 28, 2012

365 Photos (of us)

I know. I know. I know.

You're thinking I will not follow through with this project/challenge. You're probably right. I tried to do a Novemeber photo-a-day challenge (got through day #1 and quit). Then tried a photo-a-day challenge in Decemeber (then I murdered my iPod so that was a fail). Now I think I will take a photo each day of the year of my husband and I? Yeah, right.

But I think I will try!

It will be an opportunity to document our second year together, as well as learn to be creative with photography. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck. Send me reminders. Give me grace if I slack on this challenge too.

Follow the progress HERE.
I may end up posting weekly/monthly updates, who knows?

I'll start out with one of the first pictures we have of the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share