Thursday, November 15, 2012

Craft Time: Sudoku Mini Books

I saw how to make these cute & easy notebooks on one of my favorite blogs, and I wanted to make some. While looking for paper to use for the notebooks, I stumbled upon this sudoku book of which pages we had used on our roadtrip as kindling for our campfires. Needless to say, we have not been puzzling our brains with the puzzles inside. What perfect little mini puzzle books they make! Here's how:
 Supplies needed: 1. scissors 2. embroidery floss 3. needle 4. washi tape 5. sudoku sheets 6. decorative paper (could be scrapbook, card stock, magazine cutout, etc)
Steps: 1. cut sudoku pages & decorative paper to the desired size, then fold them in half.
2. sew pages together to the decorative paper using embroidery floss
3. cover binding with washi tape & decorate how you please
I whipped out a bunch in just one evening. I plan to give them away as gifts - what great stocking-stuffers they will make come Christmastime!

Linking up here & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share